Seat walk-in diners using Dojo Bookings so you can keep track of all your diners and available tables in one place.
- From the Parties list, Table plan or Planner, click ‘Add a party’ in the top-right corner.
A new menu will open.
- Select ‘Walk in,’ then enter a party size and seating duration
- Select a table from the drop down. Each table will be marked either ‘Available’ or ‘Unavailable’ and the party size it can sit.
Note: Select more than one table if the party is sitting across multiple tables
- Add a name for the party if necessary (it will be called Walk in by default) and any comments
- Click ‘Seat walk-in’ when you’re finished, and the party will appear on the Parties list, Table plan and Planner.
Note: You can also add walk-in parties in the Table plan and Planner. Click an available table and follow the instructions above.