Close bookings for any days when your restaurant won’t be open outside your regular booking schedules, such as national holidays.
You can also close bookings for the rest of the day if you’re unable to seat more diners.
- In the Dojo Bookings RMS, click Settings in the sidebar and select Booking availability
- Select ‘Settings’ at the top of the page
- Click ‘Add’ next to ‘Unavailable dates’
- In the pop up, select a date (or date range) and choose whether to close bookings for the whole day or a specific time frame
- Click ‘Add a date and time’ to add additional closed dates
- Click ‘Save’ when you’ve added all your dates.
Your unavailable dates and times will be listed on the Booking availability settings page. Click the three-dot menu to edit or delete the unavailable dates.