You can get a 24/7 view of your business performance by logging into your account, or via the Dojo app.
When you log in, you'll be taken to your transactions page. Simply click on a transaction to view more details, including:
- Transaction date and time
- Transaction ID - a unique identifier for each transaction
- Location - which location the transaction was taken at
- Card type - Debit, Credit, Charge
- Card scheme - Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Card number - only the last four digits to protect cardholder data
You can also see the entry mode for each transaction. This is the method the customer used to initiate the transaction. There are four types:
- Contactless transaction - the transaction was completed by tapping the card
- Swipe transaction - the card was swiped using the magnetic stripe
- Keyed transaction - the card number was manually entered
- Chip transaction - the card was inserted into the machine
You can filter your transaction history by location and date.
- Location - if you have multiple locations, you can filter by the trading address to find your transactions for a specific location.
- Date range - we offer both predefined date filters such as; today, this week, last month, this year and a custom date range. A custom date range can be used to find specific transactions from any time period. This goes right back to your first transaction as a Dojo customer.
- Time range - time range and date range can be used to help you match your transactions with your business opening times. Simply select a from time and a to time along with date and your transaction list will update to show takings from any given time and date range.
- Transaction type - you can filter by sale or refund to help you keep on top of all of your takings
- Payment method - If you take payments in different ways (card machine and online checkout) our payment method filter helps you differentiate between the two
- Card scheme - you can filter by scheme: Amex, Diners Club International, Discover, Maestro, Mastercard and Visa
- Card machine - you can now filter by card machine and an ID. This helps you filter to transactions taken on a specific card machine
When you apply these filters, the transaction list will automatically update and you can download the filtered transactions in a CSV.
Click on the download icon to export your transaction history as a CSV. Your transaction history will download with any filters you have applied.