To protect your business, we’ll only discuss your account with people you've authorised. We recommend adding anyone in your business who may need to contact us about billing or account information so we can help them - and you - to keep taking payments.
Authorised contacts are able to discuss the following with us, over the phone and email:
- Your Activation Code
- Your Supervisor Code
- Your billing information
- Your account information
- Adding additional contacts
An unauthorised employee can still contact us for technical support, but we’ll be unable to give advice specific to your account.
Please note: If you’re a Limited Company adding or removing a Director, you must advise us as soon as possible.
How to add a contact to your account
- Complete this form and select ‘Add an Employee’ from the ‘Do you want to add or remove an employee’ dropdown. If you’d like us to contact this employee with account and service updates (including invoices) please mention this in the ‘Additional Information’ field.
Please note: We are currently unable to limit contact preferences to a single type of email. Your employee will either receive all Dojo emails, or none.
- We’ll add them to your account and confirm via email
- Repeat as many times as you need to authorise all your trusted employees.
How to remove a contact from your account
- Complete this form and select ‘Remove an Employee’ from the ‘Do you want to add or remove a employee’ dropdown
- We’ll add them to your account and confirm via email.