- Key in the sale amount, and 'confirm'.
- Enter the gratuity amount if relevant. To do this, you'll need to enable gratuity on your machine.
- Hit ‘Pay’.
- The total amount will appear on the screen for the cardholder to tap, insert or swipe their card.
- Once the cardholder has paid, you’ll see a message showing whether the payment was successful.
- You then have the option to print a receipt for yourself and the cardholder.
If the cardholder has signed for the payment and it doesn’t match the signature on the card, you can select “Signature does not match” at the bottom of the receipt screen.
Pressing this button gives you the option to reverse the transaction. Select ‘yes’ to do this, and enter your supervisor code.
To process a refund, press the menu bar on the top left of the sale screen and select 'refund'.
- Make sure that the card provided is the same as the one used for the original sale.
- Enter the refund amount and ‘confirm’.
- Enter your supervisor code.
- The cardholder will be prompted to tap, insert or swipe their card.
- The refund will show as approved, and you have the option to print out a receipt for yourself and the cardholder.
- Sale - to process sales
- Refund - to process refunds
- Summary - view a summary of your daily totals here