Note: If your card machine is integrated with your EPOS, check out our articles on Using Pay at Table and Using Pay at Counter for more details.
Here's everything you need to know in the day-to-day use of your Dojo Go:
How to process sales
Tap the Menu icon and select 'Sale,' then:
- Enter the sale amount and tap 'Confirm'
- If gratuity is enabled, present the card machine to the cardholder for them to add a tip. Set up gratuity on your card machine
- The total amount will appear on the screen for the cardholder to tap, insert or swipe their card
- Once the cardholder has paid, you’ll see a message showing whether the payment was successful or if the cardholder needs to try another payment method
- Print or email a receipt for yourself and the cardholder.
Note: Dojo’s cardholder and merchant receipts are identical.
How to process refunds
Tap the Menu icon and select 'Refund,' then:
- Check the receipt to make sure the card provided is the same one used for the original sale
- Enter the refund amount and tap ‘Confirm’
- Enter your supervisor code to authorise the refund
- The cardholder will be prompted to tap, insert or swipe their card
- Once the refund is approved, print or email a receipt for your business and the cardholder.
How to reverse a transaction
Note: You can only reverse your most recent transaction.
- Tap the Menu icon and select 'Transactions'
- Tap the last transaction and select ‘Reverse’
- Enter your supervisor code to authorise the reversal
- Once the reversal is approved, print or email a receipt for your business and the cardholder.