The Dojo app is a free insight tool that gives you a 24/7 view of business performance. Plus you can report your PCI compliance in the app, in just a few simple steps.
View your transaction history
Simply click on a transaction to view more details, including:
- Transaction date and time
- Transaction ID - a unique identifier for each transaction
- Location - which location the transaction was taken at
- Card type - Debit, Credit, Charge
- Card scheme - Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Card number - only the last four digits to protect cardholder data
You can also see the entry mode for each transaction. This is the method the customer used to initiate the transaction. There are four types:
- Contactless transaction - the transaction was completed by tapping the card
- Swipe transaction - the card was swiped using the magnetic stripe
- Keyed transaction - the card number was manually entered
- Chip transaction - the card was inserted into the machine
You can filter your transaction history by location and date.
Click on the download icon to export your transaction history as a CSV. Your transaction history will download with any filters you have applied.
View your transfer history
The transfers section gives you a history of completed transfers, as well as any that are pending.
You can click into a specific transfer for more information, including:
- Transfer status
- Transfer date and time
- Payment reference
- Business location (if you have multiple sites)
Turn on transfer notifications
Make sure you enable push notifications, so that you know once your funds have been transferred to your bank account.
- Go to 'Account', and 'Notification settings' where you'll see 'Transfers' and an option to toggle on.
- Slide the toggle to the right, and you'll get a pop up which tells you that Dojo will send you notifications.
- Click 'Allow' and your settings will be updated.
View your profile and account details
If you head to the account section, you'll see the following:
- Profile - this shows the contact details we hold for you, plus your company name and address
- Locations - you'll see details about each location, including your Merchant ID, and card machines
- Card machines - this includes the make, model and serial number of each of your card machines
- Notification settings - here you can change your push notification settings
- PCI compliance - this is where you can report your compliance in a few simple steps
Report your PCI
It's quick and easy to report your PCI compliance. Click 'Account' at the bottom of the screen, then 'PCI compliance'.
You'll need to carefully read the Data Security Policy and P2PE Instruction Manual, and then follow the simple steps to report your compliance.