Your card machine’s summary screen gives you an overview of your daily transactions that you can print off as an end-of-day report or z-receipt. It can also give you a snapshot of your transactions for a particular time period.
- How to view your summary
- How to run a summary report for a specific period
- How to print your summary
How to view your summary
- Tap the menu icon on the top left of your screen
- Select ‘Summary’ and enter your supervisor code
- The summary page will show your total transactions for that day
You can also view the totals for the previous day by tapping ‘Yesterday.’
Run a summary report for a specific period
Use the ‘Custom’ tab to specify the date and time range of the summary. This is great if you’re a business whose trading hours cover two calendar days.
- On the summary screen, tap ‘Custom’
- Tap into the date and time fields and select the period of the summary
For example: I run a nightclub that operates between 7pm and 3am. To run a summary for Friday night’s transactions, I choose a custom time and date range between 7pm on Friday and 3am on Saturday.
- Tap ‘View Summary’ to generate your report.
To run another custom summary, tap ‘clear custom summary’ and enter your new dates and times.
Please note: Running a custom summary report will not change the amount you are transferred. This is based on your total transactions processed until the end of your bank window.
How to print your summary
Tap the printer icon in the top-right corner of the overview panel to print off your summary.