Our card machines come with Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) which is a security standard established by the PCI DSS. This means that reporting your PCI compliance is as simple as answering two questions.
All new Dojo customers have two months to report their compliance.
- Open up your Dojo app, or log in to your account.
- Go to “Account” and choose “PCI compliance”.
- Read the P2PE Instruction Manual and Data Security Policy carefully. They set out the procedures you’ll need to follow to handle cardholder data securely.
- Once you’re ready to confirm that your business adheres to these guidelines, hit ‘Confirm compliance’.
- You’ll need to agree to two statements that confirm that you’ve read both of the documents listed above. Tick the two statements and hit ‘Agree’.
That’s it - you’re now PCI compliant! You’ll need to do this every 12 months, and we’ll remind you when your next update is due.