- Enter the amount on the sale screen, and tap ‘confirm’
- Select to add a tip if applicable
- You’ll see the card payment screen, tap the three dots in the left hand corner
- Choose ‘Card not present’
- Enter the card number
- Enter the card expiry date
- Enter the first line of the customer’s address, and their postcode
- Click ‘Pay’ to process the transaction
Watch our video for a quick overview
Click on the settings icon at the bottom right of the video to ensure you're watching in HD quality.
What to do if an address check fails
If an address check fails, you’ll see the screen below which gives you the option to continue with the transaction.
If you go ahead and process the transaction, it carries a higher risk of fraud. Any fraudulent card not present transactions are your liability and will be charged back to you.