If your card machine is integrated with your point of sale (POS) system, you can set your card machine to accept payments three different ways:
- Pay at counter (integrate with your POS by pushing bills to your card machine)
- Pay at table (integrate with your POS by pulling bills to your card machine)
- Non-integrated (payments that take place outside of your POS system)
To select Pay at counter and Pay at table settings:
1. Press the menu bar and click 'Settings'
2. Choose ‘Integrated payments’
3. You'll see the 'Pay at table' and 'Pay at counter' options
4. Click into either option and then toggle the setting on or off
To change your non-integrated settings (payments that take place outside of your POS):
1. Press the menu bar, and click 'Settings'
2. Choose ‘Non-integrated payments’
3. Use the toggles to change to the settings you want to use