Nickname your locations
You can easily identify your business locations by giving them a nickname in your account or via the Dojo app. So now, when you filter your transactions you can quickly identify which location it has come from.
Check out our quick video to see how easy it is.
Click on the settings icon at the bottom right of the video to ensure you're watching in HD quality.
We've also outlined the steps below:
- Open up your Dojo app or log into your account
- Tap 'Account' and then choose 'Locations'
- From your location list, pick the business address you'd like to add a nickname for
- Click the pen icon on the right hand side of 'Location nickname' to edit it
- Enter your nickname and press 'Done'
Nickname your card machines
You can also give each of your card machines a nickname in your account or via the Dojo app, so that it's easy to identify them at a glance.
- Log into your account or open up the Dojo App
- Tap 'Tools' and then 'Card machines'
- Select the card machine you'd like to nickname
- Tap the pen icon next to the 'Machine name' field
- Enter your chosen nickname and hit 'Done'.
To make sure you’re nicknaming the right card machine, you can cross check with the serial number on the bottom of your device.