In this article:
How to enable cashback
1. On your card machine press the Menu icon and tap ‘Settings.’
2. Enable ‘Sales with cashback’
Processing a cashback transaction
1. Tap the menu icon and select 'Sale with cashback'
2. Enter the sale amount and tap 'Confirm'
3. Enter the cashback amount requested
4. The cashback amount will be added to the sale total and you can take full payment as usual.
Processing a cashback transaction with Integrated Payments
If your card machine is integrated with your point of sale (POS) system, you can add a cashback amount, to any transaction, on your till.
Once you add a cashback amount, this will be added to the customers' total bill. You can then take payment as usual.
If your POS does not support cashback, enable cashback for non-integrated sales on your card machine using the instructions above. Then, on your card machine tap the menu icon, select 'Non-integrated sale with cashback' and complete the transaction using the steps above.