If your Dojo Go isn’t connected to Wi-Fi it will connect to a 4G signal using its in-built SIM card. If your 4G connection is weak, you can select another network:
- On your Dojo Go, tap the menu bar and select ‘Settings’
- Tap 'About.' This page will show the mobile network that your machine if currently connected to
- Tap on the mobile network provider
- Tap 'OK' on the pop-up that appears
- The list of networks will load (this may take a couple of minutes). Select an available network from the list - make sure to use a network different to the one you were previously connected to.
You can also connect to your mobile phone’s hotspot. If your phone has a 4G/5G signal, turn on its hotspot feature and connect to your Dojo using Wi-Fi. Remember, your personal network rates will now apply.
If you still can't connect to a signal, please get in touch with us on 0800 044 3550 and we’ll get you back taking payments as quickly as possible.