When you sign up for Dojo, you’ll need to upload some documents to verify your identity. This takes place on a service called Onfido.
- I’m having trouble accessing the Onfido link or tracker page
- I’m having trouble accessing the tracker page on iPhone/iPad
- I’m having trouble accessing the SMS link
- I’m not able to take a photo of my ID
I’m having trouble accessing the Onfido link or tracker page
- Make sure you’re logging in with the same email address that you used on your Dojo application
- You have 90 minutes from the time you received the email to complete your Onfido checks. If you haven't completed it within this time, go back to the tracker page and click ‘Upload’ to restart the process
- When accessing Onfido from the tracker page, make sure that you’re clicking 'Upload Documents' and not 'DocuSign'
I’m having trouble accessing the tracker page on iPhone/iPad
If the magic link isn’t working, copy the link from the email and open it in Safari or Chrome.
I’m having trouble accessing the SMS link
The Onfido link will expire in 90 minutes so we recommend that you wait until you’re ready to upload your documents before accessing it. If you can't access the link after 90 minutes, ask the sender to resend it to you.
I’m not able to take a photo of my ID
Check the settings on your device and make sure the camera has access to your browser. Depending on your device, this might be in the settings for the camera or the browser.