Customers can enquire for bookings for party sizes larger than your regular schedule.
In this article:
- Enabling and disabling enquiries
- How your customer submits an enquiry
- Responding to booking enquiries
Enabling and disabling enquiries
- Open Settings in the sidebar and select ‘Booking availability’
- Select ‘Settings’ at the top of the screen
- Click the toggle next to ‘Enquiries’ to enable or disable customer enquiries.
How your customer submits and enquiry
Your customer follows your booking link from your website as normal:
- Your customer selects ‘Other party size’ when selecting a party size, then taps ‘Make a booking enquiry’
- On the next page, your customer provides more information about the enquiry, including the party size, date, time, contact details and any special requests
- The customer submits the enquiry.
Responding to booking enquiries
You will see a red dot next to the messages icon in the top-right corner of the screen when you have a booking enquiry. Click it to see a list of enquiries. Select an enquiry to see more details and respond:
- Accept the enquiry: select ‘Create booking’ and create the booking as normal
- Decline the enquiry: select ‘Decline enquiry’
Your customer will receive an email to let them know whether their booking has been accepted or declined.