Adding your team members as users on your Dojo account empowers them to keep track of your business when your focus is elsewhere. They’ll get their own login to the Dojo app and will be able to contact us for support on your account so we can help them - and you - to keep taking payments.
Team members added as users are able to discuss the following with us, over the phone and email:
- Your Activation Code
- Your Supervisor Code
- Your billing information
- Your account information
In this article:
Viewing team members
- Active users are live profiles that have access to your business’s Dojo account.
- Pending users have been sent an invitation to join but not set up their profile yet.
- Expired users have been sent an invitation to join, have not set up their profile yet, and the invitation link has expired (this happens automatically 7 days after the invitation is sent).
- Declined users have been sent an invitation to join, but did not finish setting up their profile.
- Cancelled users have been sent an invitation to join, but the invitation was cancelled.
Tap a user to see more information about them.
Each user has a role assigned to them with different permissions:
- Owner: Can manage everything, add and remove users, plus is an authorised signatory on the account.
- Admin: Can manage everything, plus add and remove users. Admin users will not receive any account communications from us. If you’d like to enable this, please get in touch.
How to add team members
- Navigate to the team member list and tap ‘Add member’
- Select the relevant role for your team member. Learn more about team member roles and permissions.
- Select the location/s this team member should have access to (if you have more than one)
- Enter their email address and tap ‘Add member.’
- They’ll appear under ‘Pending users’ on your team member list. They’ll receive an email invitation - valid for 7 days - with a link to create their Dojo profile. They simply need to follow the instructions to fill out additional information and create a password.
Once they’ve completed setting up their profile, they’ll appear under ‘Active users’ on your team member list.
Note: if your team member does not click their link within 7 days, they’ll move to the ‘Expired’ section of the team member list. Tap the team member, then select ‘Resend invitation’ to send a new link. You can also resend invitations for cancelled and declined users.
Cancel a team member’s invitation by clicking their name, then clicking ‘Cancel invitation.’
How to remove team members
If you need to remove one of your team members, please get in touch with us at 0800 044 3550.