In the event of a chargeback, we’ll guide you through the process and explain the next steps.
- We’ll contact you via email with details of the transaction, and to let you know what evidence is required.
- The chargeback amount will be deducted from your next invoice, along with a chargeback management fee.
- You’ll need to send any evidence to us within 14 days from the date we contact you.
- Once the correct documents are received, we’ll submit them to the cardholder’s issuing bank for review.
- In most cases the chargeback is resolved within 90 days, however in some circumstances it can take longer.
- We’ll send details of the final decision via email.
Important: You should never issue a refund or credit after a chargeback has been raised.