Link your Dojo with your Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) system to enable integrated payments for faster transactions and fewer mistakes.
You’ll be able to:
- Automatically push totals to your card machine from your EPOS to Pay at Counter
- Settle, split, and add gratuity to bills directly on your Dojo using Pay at Table
- Find out more about how integrated payments can help streamline your business.
Note: If you selected Integrated Payments when you signed up with Dojo, one of our team will call you within the first couple of days to set up your EPOS integration but please get in touch if you’d like to get started sooner!
In this article:
- How to add integrated payments to your Dojo account
- How to integrate your card machine with your EPOS
How to add integrated payments to your Dojo account
Dojo integrates with over 600 of the leading EPOS providers - follow the steps below to get started with yours:
- Get in touch
- We’ll check that your EPOS is supported, then ask you for the following information:
- Your customer reference number
- The Terminal ID for each Dojo card machine you’d like to integrate
- If your EPOS is supported, we’ll pass your account on to our team of integration specialists who’ll then be in touch shortly to connect your Dojo with your EPOS.
How to integrate your card machine with your EPOS
You’ll receive an email from us confirming your card machine order, along with your integration details. These are an API key and URL that your EPOS partner will need to connect to your Dojo account. Just search 'Integrating your card machine' in your inbox.
To get set up, follow the steps below:
- Install your card machine following the Quickstart guide in the box or this checklist
- A member of our Integration Support Team will call you within your first few days to set up your integration or, if you'd like any help, get in touch